Currently Nokia OVI store is not availing the option to download the FREE apps to the Pc :-(
Searched in Google and found in few Forums some workaround,
1) First of all there is no option to download the apps, so click on "Send to Friend".
Image via Wikipedia2) Now go the address bar and instead of " send to Friend" type "download.
3) This pops up a window asking where to download and save it in your PC.
Now the intresting Part, after downloading you will able to directly install only the .sis files all others (.jad,.sis.dm) needs modifications .
1) For .sis files , do a double click and it will look in the attached phone and run the app.
2) For .jad , open the file in the Notepad++ or in notepad . Look out for "MIDlet-Jar-URL: " , copy the https:// -> URL next to it and run it in a browser, it will give a .jar file .Save it and run it :-)
3) for .sis.dm , rename the file by removing the ".dm" and open the file and remove top four lines till binary and the space.
Here you go .. you can install the FREE apps.
http://forum.dailymobile.se (Search for OVI apps)
Note : The above is a suggestion/workaround compiled here from different forums.